1. restart car (1 reports)
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier:

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Jun 292008

Cavalier 2.2L

I was driving around with a friend and went to put the ac on, but it didn't work, then noticed that my music had never turned on either. It always starts playing when I start the car, and when I leave my drive way I always stop it to hear for traffic. So I thought I just forgot to turn it back on, but it wouldn't turn on. No sign of power. I stopped the car inspected the wiring in the steering column (I had the plastic loose from earlier when I was working on my horn), and started it, and everything (ac/music) decided to work.

- , Plainfield, CT, USA