6.0

1. traded in for a new one! :) (1 reports)
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier:

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Mar 022004

Cavalier LS

Just before I traded in my 1997 Cavie for the 2002 I have now, the '97 kept dying whenever I took a sharp turn. Didn't feel like putting money into the car seeing as it had recall and repair often. But so far my 2002 is pretty good. Don't have any problems yet.... of course, it only has 25,000 on it. Not time for the fixing to start YET! :)

- , Hartford, CT, USA