1998 Chevrolet Cavalier accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier:

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Sep 081999

Sunroof rattles when open.

- Burbank, CA, USA

Aug 201998

The button on the sunroof would not open the sunroof. I took the car in four separate times and the button still does not seem to work correctlyfirst date it was brought in 8/20/98, 2nd time 9/15/98, third 9/24/98 and last time was taken in was 2/5/99.

- Pulaski, TN, USA

Nov 271998

This car has been taken to the dealer and the dealer recognizes the problem but consistantly refuses to take any rsponsibilities for the junk that they sold me. This car has been to the body shop for repairs on the manufacturer ground effects package the transmission that doesn't work properly the brake system the I have had to have rotors turned and within four months have brand new rotors but on. The sunroof doesn't open properly, the trunk lid hits the bumper when you close it, the engine makes a weird rattle noise when you go over a bump, the doors do not close all the way, ther is tons of rust on the inside walls of my trunk, I was also notified of a recall on the oil consumption valve two weeks after all the oil in my car had leaked out causing my engine to knock on my way home from work (had to put four quarts of oil in it three days from having an oil change, I never received the airbag recall for my vehicle. To wrap this up in a nutshell I will never buy a Chevrolet product again I will result to a foriegn car maker (Honda) to purchase my next vehicle.

- Pulaski, TN, USA