1998 Chevrolet Cavalier brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier:

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Feb 012009

Cavalier 2.2L

I absolutely hate it when lights on my gauge cluster are on! I already have my seatbelt light that wont go off and my check engine light(o2 censor and catalytic converter). I got my brakes done and everything was good until i parked my car (which is a standard) and set my e-brake. now the light wont go off! its annoying!

- , Norman, OK, USA

Mar 292009

Cavalier 2.2L 4 Cyl

its a pain in the ass it will try to trick ya some times it will stay on when u start the car and sometimes it will wait a bit an then come on and it will have no abs at all when it comes on

- , Smiths Falls, ON, Canada

Aug 312005

Even after I had new brakes on the car the ABS is on. Clunking and noisy when you touch the brakes sometimes.

- , Westville, Nova Scotia, Canada