8.0

1999 Chevrolet Cavalier electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier:

1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Mar 122003

Cavalier

Last nite my car wouldn't start, and it seems like the battery and all electricity in/on the car is dead. When I attempted to jump-start the battery, using my "EverStart" 300amp (portable device), the alarm sounded (for the first time tonite)and I don't know how to turn the alarm off or disconnect it long enough to get the car started. The neighbors were furious, and I had to give up on attempting to jumpstarting the car.

- , Houston, TX, USA