8.0

1999 Chevrolet Cavalier windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier:

1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

May 012009

Cavalier RS

I've had issues with my sunroof for the past few years too... Mine seems to be related to how warm it is outside, and I know that sounds weird... When it's really hot and humid, the sunroof will open all the way and close all the way. BUT... If i let it open too long and it gets too much wind or it cools down, it will not close all the way. HOWEVER... as soon as the heat and humidity is up again, it'll close instantly. If I didn't know better, I would swear that the gears just need to be greased up again really well... LOL.

- , Mohnton, PA, USA

Jul 182004

Cavalier

What can I do to fix this problem? Sunroof will open all the way but will only partially close. I cannot drive this car if it is raining or if there is a chance for rain.

- , Diamond, OH, USA