1. adjusted some of the trunk screws (1 reports)
  2. reimbursement from chevy (1 reports)
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Sep 292007

Cavalier 4DR

I noticed that i had trouble shutting my trunk. One day it would not shut at all. the only way to shut it was to adjust some screws.

- , Ithaca, NY, USA

Apr 032003

I bought a 2000 Chevy Cavalier new. Since then the trunk lock has broken three times! The first two times it was fixed under warranty. The last time I had to pay out of my own pocket because Chevy didn't have the decency to admit they sold me a car with a badly designed trunk lock. They don't stand behind their product and I'd advise anyone reading this to look elsewhere beside General Motors for your next car.

- , Houston, TX, USA