2000 Chevrolet Cavalier electrical problems: check engine & theft system light comes on

Check Engine & Theft System Light Comes On

5.0

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier:

ERROR -- [ CarComplaints.com ]

There's been an error - Database connection not made: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

Please click your browser's Back button to try again.

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Sep 292007

Cavalier 4DR

now to pass ny state inspection the engine light needs to be off and emissions check needs to be done. I had several sensors on, that needed to be turned off in order to pass inspection.

- , Ithaca, NY, USA

Sep 282007

Cavalier Sedan V4

The check engine & theft system lights come on & stay on. I've had several different mechanics put the code checker on this car. Nothing ever shows up. The theft system light is what gets me. This car is standard. The only theft system it has, is me!

- , Sylacauga, AL, USA