2000 Chevrolet Cavalier engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Dec 022009

Cavalier V6

I had just gotten home with the car it was acting normal no problems at all!!! I got home, tossed the car in park as per usual..turned the key to shut it off and the key turned and came out BUT the care KEPT ON RUNNING!!! I tried shutting my lights off with the switch to the left of the wheel and NOTHING WOULD SHUT OFF.... I Freaked.. I ended up being able to get it shut off with the Auto Starter! BUT I don't wanna have to keep on doing that!.. WTH could be wrong with it!?????

- , Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada