2002 Chevrolet Cavalier accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Oct 172014

I just had the car repaired and the ABS, Trac, and brake lights are the dashboard remain on, therefore I failed an inspection. There is no identifiable problem with the car, so think it is an electrical error. I had the computer read at an parts store and there was a code that indicated the body control module was not communicating with the car (or something like that), so I am suspecting that BCM is the problem, but I am not sure. This may be a simple problem to fix. I have heard everything from the BCM, the wheel sensor, or the battery ground wire. The lights came on after having major work done on the car (head gasket, water pump, and timing belt). I suspect the repair may have caused this. Could someone help me?

- , Norfolk, VA, USA