4.0

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Jun 302004

Cavalier 2.2L V4

My dash cracked in the middle (right where the defroster is). It's mainly cosmetic and an eyesore. I won't fix it because I don't think it's worth it. I bought the car brand new (only had 3 miles on it). I plan on driving the car for many more years. I'm not sure on the date it happened or the mileage, but I know if was only after owning the car a couple of years.

- , Nashville, TN, USA