8.0

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Jan 032003

Cavalier LS 2.2L 4 cyl

This problem has caused me to have to buy and replace several Cd's and the dash around the radio gets so hot, that I am afraid it will catch fire. I believe this problem needs to be addressed as a real concern. when playing cd's the unit gets so hot it warps the cd's. I have had the car looked at and the dealer told me that there is no problem with it, thats just the way it operates. I say B.S.!!!!! if this car burns to the ground I hope the Chevrolet company has fire insurance, because they will replace the car!!!! and the money i have put in to it!!!!

- , Sevierville, TN, USA