8.0

1. don't forget to rustproof your car (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Jan 012006

Cavalier Z24 2.4L

I purchased my 2002 Z24 and a few years in to my ownership I started to notice the paint around the gas cover and wheel well started to bubble up and rust. As time went on it got worse and I had tried to have it repaired and the rust always came back in that spot. I started to notice many other cavaliers around had the same rust issue in the same spot.

I may have kept the vehicle if it hadn't been for the rust issue.

- , Mattapoisett, MA, USA