2003 Chevrolet Cavalier accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Feb 032009

Cavalier Sport 2.2L Ecotec

On the 5 Speed's there is a safety catch you have to pull up to put the car in reverse. I pulled into a parking spot that required me to back out and I was unable to shift the car into reverse. I tried for like twenty minutes and finally had to put the car in neutral and push it backwards to get out. I drove it to my house and realized what it was. The linkage that makes this catch work was seized up.

- , Fulton, NY, USA