2003 Chevrolet Cavalier brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Aug 152015

I was one block from home and my car stalled it wouldn't start back up. I found my self at the intersection. The mechanic said it is a bad fuel pump. The car only has 60,000 miles. This happened about this time last year. Also last year my gauge to my engine temperature went out of control. I can't tell the engine temp. Anymore.

- Lebanon, PA, USA

Oct 252015

The contact owns a 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier. The contact stated that the ignition switch failed. The contact was unable to turn the key to the on function and had to wiggle the key to be able to release the key from the ignition. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was not available. The VIN was not available.

- El Paso, TX, USA

Mar 032014

Cavalier 4-cyl

After I drive car for 5 then system security light comes, and many other lights come on dash board and all the gauges dropped to zero. Pepboys says it is bad BCM.

- Knoxville, TN, USA