3.4

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Dec 062015

Cavalier

Metal on metal noise found out shoes and rotors are damageddamaged. I have no money. V can't fix this. Smell inside of leak. Temp running high. 200.

- Atlanta, GA, USA

Apr 182014

Cavalier 4-cyl

My son was pulling into a parking lot and as he describes it, everything but the radio went dead all by itself (the engine died and there was no power steering or brakes). Obviously the same symptoms as the current recalls. I called the dealer and was told the car isn't on the list. I've complained to Chevy and am getting the runaround by multiple members of their "consumer support team" (we've assigned you a service request number but I am to wait until it happens again and then bring it in "so we could start reviewing on your case"). I took it to my own mechanic and he ran a bunch of tests but couldn't find anything that would cause the car to die.

- Redmond, WA, USA