2003 Chevrolet Cavalier electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Oct 112004

Cavalier 4-cyl

First problem with my car was a short in the brake lights. Chevrolet repaired that. Then the horn would work randomly. Chevrolet replaced that. The A/C failed to work on the driver side. Chevrolet repaired that. Then the keyless entry randomly stopped working, Chevrolet told me they cannot find anything wrong the keyless entry still doesn't work properly. Then the car started turning off while I was driving. Chevrolet again told me they could not repair the problem due to nothing registering on the computer. My car turned off mid turn and I hit a brick wall. Chevrolet investigated the accident and told me my car didn't turn off. I got my car back last Tuesday and my car turned off again. I made an appointment to bring my car back to Chevrolet and its turned off again. I guess Chevrolet will never be able to repair my problem.

- Haledon, NJ, USA