2003 Chevrolet Cavalier windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Jan 012008

Cavalier 2.2L

For the last 2 years my rear defrost hasn't worked. I checked the connection on the glass and they are fine. The light comes on when I press the button but it don't clear the window.

I often press the button still out of habit. Now this morning when my windows were frosted I pressed the button and by the time it shut off I noticed that it had warmed up slightly and cleared fine lines across the window. This tells me that I do have power to the system but not enough.

If anyone has had this problem I'd like to know what the fix was. I might try replacing the switch. I haven't done it yet because they are expensive and I don't want to waste my money if it's not that.

- , Wallaceburg, Ontario, Canada

Sep 112007

Cavalier 4 cyl

I get into my car and the back window neeeds to be defogged, but my defogger doesnt work so i cant see out the back window. Im guessing its a motor for the defogger but im not sure, if anyone has an idea what the problem is please let me know and is it possible to change myself, ive spent enough lately on this crap.

- , Hannon, Ontario, Canada