2005 Chevrolet Cavalier body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier:

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Owner Comments

Jun 202006

Cavalier

I currently have a 2005 Chevy Cavalier that I purchased in 2005. Within 6 months of having the car my back doors do not operate, do not open. My front doors recently have been having issues in not wanting to shut. There is something with the linkages. I have also had issues with the trunk, it blew off the wires and sounded like a bomb. And my dome light got to where it would not shut off so we removed the bulb. My radio does not shut off when door opens, it plays for 10 minutes afterwards. My car did not have shocks when purchased it, it is becoming one big headache. I drive only Chevrolet vehicles but this car is making me want to drive something other then a Chevy. Is there any recalls on 2005 Cavaliers? or what can I do. I can not afford a new car with working part time and this is not very safe.

- Argonne, WI, USA