- February 10: GM Recalls 426,000 Trucks and SUVs For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 2 days ago
- February 9: Chevy Cruze Lawsuit Says Steering Wheels Lock news | 3 days ago
- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 36 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 38 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 45 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Classic
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Chevrolet Classic
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2005 Chevrolet Classic by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Chevrolet service shop immediately!
2005 Chevrolet Classic SUSPENSION:REAR NHTSA Campaign #05V054000
Summary: Certain passenger vehicles equipped with rear suspension knuckle bolts that are not to specification and could fracture under high loads that can occur in some driving conditions.
Consequence: If the bolt fracture, the rear suspension linkage could detach from the knuckle and the rear wheel would be able to turn inboard or outboard. Sudden changes in vehicle handling could occur, particularly at higher speeds, and the driver may not be able to control the vehicle and a crash could occur without warning.
Actions: Dealers will replace both rear suspension knuckle bolts free of charge. The recall began on February 9, 2005. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or Pontiac at 1-800-620-7668. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #05V054000 »