3.4

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt:

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Owner Comments

Dec 212010

Cobalt 4-cyl

I drive a 2008 Chevy Cobalt lt, I have had to take it in twice to get the turn signals to turn themselves off after turning. The most recent incident is my parking brake, the rachet from what I was told broke off, I asked how they said they did not know. I asked how common this happens they said they have never seen it happen before, yet somehow I am responsible for it. I believe it was a manufacturing defect, parking brakes do not just break like that. I drive a manual and my parking brake is kind of imperative to prevent from rolling when it sparked.

- West Valley, UT, USA