2008 Chevrolet Cobalt windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt:

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Owner Comments

Aug 092010

Cobalt

When I started my car and at the same time I wanted to pull down the window it didn't work. I think it was already too much for the car. It happened already 3 times in 2.5 years and the car was new. Every time I have to go to the dealer to change the regulator in the window.

- Edison, NJ, USA