- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 1 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 8 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 82 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
Worst 2004 Colorado brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes do not release2
- bad abs sensor1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic18
- NHTSA: Service Brakes12
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock12
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages3
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Antilock: Control Unit/Module1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Switches: Brake Light1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.