- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 4 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 39 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 60 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 70 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
Worst 2004 Colorado brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes do not release2
- bad abs sensor1
- brakes wear out prematurely1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic18
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock12
- NHTSA: Service Brakes11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages3
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Antilock: Control Unit/Module1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Switches: Brake Light1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.