- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 5 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 12 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 86 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
Worst 2004 Colorado drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive "not working"2
- rear end locks up1
- NHTSA: Power Train5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.