CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.

6.0

$3,500.00

1. have engine rebuilt (2 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Colorado engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Colorado:

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Owner Comments

Jul 182005

Colorado LS 5 cyl

I bougth my truck rigth off the show room floor and since I got it the gas cap went bad, the heater only has high speed and the truck leaks really bad, my inside light works when it wants, it eats gas like I dont know, my mirror swicth dont work. My engine has had the motor rebuilt and my plate lights dont work, the speakers dont work, I am always changeing light bulbs all the way around and tires 2 sets, the converters bad, the O2 sensor is bad,I put $ 40.00 in gas every 2 or 3 days, I wish I could meet the person who designed this truck so I could tell Him were to stick this truck. I am ready to leave it in the middle of a highway and report it stolen.

Now it has a rough time starting and idles rough, and an engine rebuild is the fix. They told me $ 10,000 to $12,000 to fix it and it might not last so I would be put money on top of money in to this peice of crap. I dont feel bad about GM going belly up right now Cause of the crap their selling to us hard working people and treating them the way I feel about this truck. I wont buy any more Shity Chevy agian.

- , Michigan City, IN, USA

Jan 122007

Colorado LS Z-71 3.5

buy a toyota from now on stay away from general motors junk yard

- , Columbia, CT, USA