CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.

2.0

2004 Chevrolet Colorado seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Colorado:

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Owner Comments

May 202016

Colorado 5-cylinder

click to see larger images

excellent air bag, seat belt system

I hit a minivan in my 2004 Extended Cab Colorado pickup going about 25-30 MPG. My seat belts held and both air bags deployed saving me from injuries by steering wheel, dash or windshield. I only have bruised chest from shoulder strap. I am very thankful to General Motors engineers and assemblers who could have saved my life or from critical injuries.

- , Ackerman, MS, USA