CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.

2004 Chevrolet Colorado windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Colorado:

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Owner Comments

May 152007

Colorado LS 3.5L

While driving down the road the front right window of my 2004 Chevy Colorado fell down into the door for no apparent reason. The truck warranty had recently expired at 36000 miles. The Dealer agreed to fix the window at a cost of approx $345.00, (a 3 cent piece of plastic clip holding the window in broke off). Dealer told me that Chevrolet would reimburse me for the repair cost but I had to pay the repairs up front. I fell for it. When applying for reimbursement, I was asked to provide original documentation, I did, Chevy claimed thay did not receive it all, I applied a second time, and still got the run around. After over a year I gave up on ever seeing a reimbursement, so Im out of the cost of repairs. The right side window still works but guess what is now happening to the left side front window?

- , Olney, TX, USA