2005 Chevrolet Colorado accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Colorado:

2005 Chevrolet Colorado Owner Comments

Aug 032006

Colorado 4WD 5-cyl

I have owned my 2005 Chevrolet Colorado 4 door 4X4 since Nov. 2004 I have had tires that puckered, 3 radios installed, blower motor switch replaced 1 time and is now out again, a leak in the fire wall that has been in 2 times to be fixed and still leaks in hard rains, a defective brake light switch. And the worst gas mileage of any vehicle I have owned in the past 30 years. My 71 Monte Carlo with a 400 big block and 3:73 rear end gears got better gas mileage. Chevrolet said to wait till it had about 10,000 miles well it has 52,000 and still can't get past 16.5 mpg. And only 11 if towing anything. The radio has been fixed and the brake switch replaced I still have leaking fire wall and very poor gas mileage. I drive a nice straight shot 71 miles one way with only 2 stop signs between start and finish of my drive each day for a total of 140 miles of pure open interstate driving in a rural area! shame on you Chevrolet!

- Nevada, IA, USA