2005 Chevrolet Colorado lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Colorado:

2005 Chevrolet Colorado Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Aug 012005

Colorado 5-cyl

My brake light switch failed. No telling how many days I was driving around like this. I don't use cruise control so I didn't notice anything wrong like other people mentioned. West side Chevrolet in katy, tx did the repairs. Not sure of the exact date though. The bad thing is that I drive in stop and go traffic to and from work. There was no way for me to know they were not working other than someone on the highway yelling at me that my brake lights are not working! how am I to tell in the future that they are not working" maybe next time I will get rear ended??":-0.

- Katy, TX, USA