2005 Chevrolet Colorado seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Colorado:

2005 Chevrolet Colorado Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Jun 182005

Colorado 4-cyl

I was hit from behind in my new chev.Colorado 2005 pickup. I was hit by a vehicle at 40 miles per hour and no air bags deployed. My dealer said there are no air bag sensors on the back of this vehicle. Is this true? I was badly traumatized physically, emotionally, and mentally. I am under a doctor's treatment

- St. Cloud, MN, USA