2006 Chevrolet Colorado wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Colorado:

2006 Chevrolet Colorado Owner Comments

Nov 282007

Colorado 4-cyl

I own a 2006 Chevrolet Colorado with 14,000 miles on it. I have taken my truck to the dealer on at least 5 occasions complaining of a terrible vibration. The vibration is horrible from 40-55+ miles per hour. The dealer has so far replaced the 2 front tires, replaced the air inside the tires, rotated the tires and most recently stated there is nothing else they can do. After the last visit, I said there is something wrong with the truck and you or GM are going to have to step up and do something. This is my only transportation and I am very nervous about driving the truck with this terrible vibration. Please let me know what else I can do. I think a recall is in the cards, either to replace the all the tires or make modifications to the truck frame, etc.

- Prince George, VA, USA

Oct 112007

Colorado 4WD

I have a 2006 Chevy Colorado. Still practically brand new with only 26,000 miles on it. I began experiencing bad vibration while driving and took it back to the dealership nerly two weeks ago. They said the tire tread is worn and the tires could blow at any minute. The general ameri GS60 tires are supposed to have a 80,000 mile warranty yet no one is standing behind this warranty. Neither the dealership or general themselves. How do I get this issue resolved? my tires have been rotated according to schedule... there is no reason these two front tires should be the way they are!

- Nottingham, MD, USA