- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Corsica
Worst 1995 Corsica electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery won't hold a charge1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corsica Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Corsica compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corsica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corsica.