- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 17 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 19 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 24 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Corsica
Worst 1995 Corsica electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery won't hold a charge1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corsica Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Corsica compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corsica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corsica.