1995 Chevrolet Corsica electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Chevrolet Corsica:

1995 Chevrolet Corsica Owner Comments

Jun 162010

Corsica V6

I got my alternator and my battery checked out and there both good but for some reason my batter keeps dieing like my alternators not recharging it. I don't know what to do. I bought a battery charger to carry around so when it dies i can recharge and go. I got two kids tho. A 1 year old and a 2 month old. my battery died on me in the middle of a country rode. It was 95 degrees out at the time and i had both my kids in the car with no phone. I really need to fix this problem so that wont happen again. I f any one can help me please do that for me and my kids.

- , Lemoore, CA, USA