- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 44 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Corsica
Worst 1996 Corsica electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corsica Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Corsica compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corsica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corsica.