- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 29 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 35 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 38 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 43 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 56 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Corvette
Worst 2000 Corvette suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corvette Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Corvette compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corvette overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corvette.