- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 1 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 7 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 10 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 15 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 28 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Corvette
Worst 2001 Corvette steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering30
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device29
- NHTSA: Steering: Column8
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corvette Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Corvette compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corvette overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corvette.