4.1

2002 Chevrolet Corvette accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Corvette:

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Comments

Aug 212005

Corvette 8-cyl

I was driving my 2002 Chevrolet Corvette coupe about 30 mph and the right front wheel locked up. The display on the instrument cluster read "active handling". this has actually happened 4 times now. Luckily I was only moving at a steady speed at about 30-35 mph. Had I been driving down the freeway at 70 mph, I may have wrecked the car injuring or killing myself as well as possibly anyone else involved. For now I have to turn off the active handling to prevent this from happening.

- The Woodlands, TX, USA