2003 Chevrolet Corvette electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Corvette:

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Comments

Apr 042006

Corvette 8-cyl

My 2003 Z06 Corvette battery keeps draining. I'm on my 3rd battery and the service dept does not know what's draining the battery. The problem is fixed when I receive a new battery, but in 6 months that battery begins to fail. If the car is not started within 3 days the battery tends to die. The dealership tells me to start the car every day, but I have 2 other cars (GMC's) that don't need to be started every day. This car is only 3 years old and I don't think it needs to be started every day. I believe something is wrong with the car and the service dept, can't figure it out.

- Santa Barbara, CA, USA