3.7

2005 Chevrolet Corvette transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Corvette:

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Comments

Jun 202012

Corvette 8-cyl

My service column lock (manual transmission) came on in my dic and I could not start my car I feel this problem should be on the recall list I have check on Corvette forum and many people have had the same problem we should have to pay to get this fix. Corvette should come up with something to fix this problem.

- Louisville, KY, USA

May 102008

Corvette 8-cyl

1 active handling system engaged without cause and redirected direction of vehicle engaged brakes to one side of car- 2.rear end blew out housing lost all oil and gears, prior repair under warranty- 3. transmission repaired by dealer2 times for shifting forks bent, warranty repair then had to replace transmission again after warranty expired at 5K! 4. driveline tunnel brace weld failed causing massive driveline damage to housing and driveshaft replacement.

- Ventura, CA, USA