2.0

2008 Chevrolet Corvette brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Corvette:

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Comments

Jan 012010

Corvette 8-cyl

I am writing you regarding a serious safety concern regarding my 2008 Chevrolet Corvette. For many months now I have had a "service traction control light? appear on the driver information center (dic) screen. While the warning is displayed, my traction control system becomes disabled as is evidenced by the icon showing the vehicle skidding. I have been returning my vehicle to two separate Chevrolet dealers for service, but no matter what they do, the problem keeps returning. Right now I can't drive my vehicle for more than a few miles before the problem occurs. This is a serious safety concern, because I'm afraid that I am going to lose control of the car. I have a full General Motors warranty on the vehicle, so this is not a matter of my not being covered for the necessary repairs. Please help.

- Alta Loma, CA, USA