9.8

2008 Chevrolet Corvette fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Corvette:

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Owner Comments

Oct 302007

Corvette 8-cyl

Almost every time I fuel the vehicle gas shoots out of the filler neck when the pump stops. The first time, gas was gushing out and down the side of the car onto the ground because the pump did not stop. Luckily it did not catch fire. This is on a new 2008 Chevrolet corvette Z 06 ! it is very critical that I do not try to put in more gas when the pump stops or it shoots out of the filler neck. My 2001 Corvette Z06 never had this problem. I hope this never results in a fire, I do not want to see my car burn. Thank you edward lipman

- Mt Pleasant, SC, USA