- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 1 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 8 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 82 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
On the flip-side, there's more concerns about brake problems.
However, there were far more Cruze vehicles sold for the 2012 model year so we'll give it our "Beware of this Clunker" badge rather than the "Avoid Like the Plague."
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 25,642 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 11 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)
- turbo replacement (1 reports)
- turn engine off for awhile and restart engine (1 reports)