- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 24 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 30 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 33 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 38 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 51 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
On the flip-side, there's more concerns about brake problems.
However, there were far more Cruze vehicles sold for the 2012 model year so we'll give it our "Beware of this Clunker" badge rather than the "Avoid Like the Plague."
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 25,642 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 11 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)
- turbo replacement (1 reports)
- turn engine off for awhile and restart engine (1 reports)