2015 Chevrolet Cruze engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze:

2015 Chevrolet Cruze Owner Comments

Aug 112015

Car roll bak when in slow traffic, roll back on small inclination; stalls frequently in traffic

- Lawrenceville, GA, USA

Nov 292013

Around November 29, 2014 I was driving the 2015 Chevy cruz while out of town driving on the highway going around 55 miles I was pulled over by a police reporting that I was driving 75 miles, but when I slightly hit my brakes to slow down the car didn't change its speed. Based on the police's report of the speed he reported me going the odometer reading is wrong or set too high in this vehicle and will cause accidents if not fixed. It appears that the digital odometer is wrong in this model and needs to be fixed to include the breaks stalling, and odometer reading reporting the wrong speed, please send me report via email.

- Fort Washington, MD, USA