8.0

2004 Chevrolet Epica engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Epica:

2004 Chevrolet Epica Owner Comments

Feb 182009

Epica

I just need to know what is wrong with my car so I can get the part and get it fixed. Basically, my engine light keeps going on and off and their is a strange smell that you can smell more when the heat is on. The fuel gauge fluctuates so and reads low fuel one moment, then goes back up to 1/4 tank the next. Any ideas. I heard it could be an oxygen sensor but I phoned the dealership and apparently my car doesn't have one.

- , Calgary, AB, Canada