2005 Chevrolet Equinox accessories - interior problems: Traction control and ABS lights on

Traction Control And Abs Lights On

5.0

2005 Chevrolet Equinox accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Equinox:

2005 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

Mar 282011

Equinox

Have spent $900 dollars putting trying to fix the problem and it is still doing it. My local guy says to take it to a dealer and see if they can find the problem, we will see.

- , Helenwood, TN, USA

Jul 232009

Equinox LT 3.2L V6

THE TRACTION CONTROL AND ABS LIGHTS ARE ON IN MY 2005 EQUINOX. THIS IS A COMPLETE PAIN IS THE ASS CUZ IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BE WORRIED OR NOT. IF ITS JUST A SENSOR GREAT I CAN LIVE WITH THAT BUT IF I TRULY HAVE A PROBLEM I AM NOT GONNA BE A HAPPY CAMPER! I HAVE A TEENAGER DRIVING THIS VEHICLE AS WELL AND I AM DAMM WELL NOT MADE OF MONEY TO GO TO A RIP OFF GARAGE AND BE TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS, SO IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ENCOUNTERED THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW CUZ I NEED INFO ASAP...

- , Sarnia, ONT, Canada