8.0

2005 Chevrolet Equinox lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Equinox:

2005 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

Feb 012010

Equinox LT

So far,I wouldn't encourage anyone to buy this vehicle, based on my experienced. It just seems to be one problem after another. Lights, Drivetrain, Wheels, etc...

- , Bouctouche, NB, Canada

Sep 032008

Equinox LT V6

I brought the veh in several times again for the same issues. I noticed that when I drive from daylight to nighttime the lights don't come on automatically. I would have to pull over turn off my vehicle then restart it then it would work. I no its just as easy to say well to it manually but when you purchase a vehicle for x amount of dollars and certain functions don't work you want your moneys worth !

- , Mississauga, Ontarion, Canada