8.9

2008 Chevrolet Equinox AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Equinox:

2008 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

Apr 082008

Equinox

Since I purchased my 08 Chevy Equinox there has always been some issues with my A/C. I have had it in for service 3 times and still cannot fix the problem. Even with the air set on the coldest setting the air still occasionally blows hot then cold then hot. This continuous constantly while I am driving around the city. It does not do it while driving on the highway because I have figured out the RPM is high. Whenever the RPM drops below around 1800 to 1600 the air begins to have problems. The dealership replaced some parts and recharged the freon in the car twice. I am fed up and need some advice.

- Spring Hill, FL, USA