2.8

2008 Chevrolet Equinox windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Equinox:

2008 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

May 272008

Equinox

On 5/27/11 my rear wiper froze up in the on mode which caused my battery to go dead. In trying to jumper the car we noticed the driver door would not open even with the handle. The passenger doors would open. I had to crawl over the console to flip the hood release so we could start the car. My concern is if there was an accident & battery was dislodged you would never be able to get the driver out. This is a big safety concern for me as I am the primary driver of this 2008 Equinox. Has anyone else noticed this safety hazard? I talked with the dealer & he was unaware of this problem.

- Perry, MI, USA