2010 Chevrolet Equinox wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chevrolet Equinox:

2010 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

Aug 012012

Equinox 6-cyl

For the past year I have been going to the dealer for my regular car check-ups and each time would complain that my tire pressure light would come on the kept checking the tire and found nothing wrong. They finally told me that the tires were doing that due to the weather to just ignore the warning. All of a sudden I noticed that the side wall of my tires were separating. I took it in and ask them why was this happening, I can see maybe one tire but all four. They said that I must have hit a pot hole but my tires had a lot of miles on Dec 2012 they said that I had 8/32 or greater for tread depth then Jun 2013 they said that everything was okay and then Oct 2013 they are saying that I have 3/32 or less tread depth. I do not doubt that I need new tires but I do believe that I have some defective tires and I can see one of them would be like this but all four.....

- Oxon Hill, MD, USA