- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- April 9: Investigation Closed Into Rusted Brake Lines in GM Trucks and SUVs
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
2011 Chevrolet Equinox
Worst 2011 Equinox engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clattering noise when starting car19
- engine ticking with excessive oil consumption11
- excessive oil consumption6
- shuts off while driving6
- accelerates slowly5
- reported MPG inaccurate4
- engine won't turn over1
- screeching noise stepping on gas1
- stalls upon being put into gear1
- water in oil, rough idle, engine noise1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Equinox Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Equinox compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Equinox overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Equinox.