2011 Chevrolet Equinox
Worst 2011 Equinox engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clattering noise when starting car14
- engine ticking with excessive oil consumption5
- shuts off while driving5
- accelerates slowly4
- reported MPG inaccurate4
- excessive oil consumption3
- stalls upon being put into gear1
- NHTSA: Engine36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling22
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Equinox Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Equinox compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Equinox overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Equinox.