- June 21: GM Sued For Mail and Wire Fraud, $10 Billion At Stake
- June 16: Consumer Wants 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Investigated
- June 6: GM Recalls 15,000 Cars and Trucks, Some For Third Time
- May 13: General Motors Recalls 523,000 Vehicles To Fix Seat Belts and Seats
- May 10: Duramax Diesel Engine Lawsuit Says Engines Cause Loss of Fuel Economy
2011 Chevrolet Equinox
Worst 2011 Equinox engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clattering noise when starting car19
- engine ticking with excessive oil consumption12
- excessive oil consumption7
- shuts off while driving6
- accelerates slowly5
- reported MPG inaccurate4
- engine won't turn over1
- fuel in oil and high oil consumption1
- screeching noise stepping on gas1
- stalls upon being put into gear1
- water in oil, rough idle, engine noise1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Equinox Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Equinox compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Equinox overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Equinox.